Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Underground Car Parking Lift|
|Type||Four Post Double Wide Car Parking Lift for 4 cars|
|Mode of Operations||Manual buttons / Keys|
≤1600kgs (upper level)
Mode of drive
|Car Size (L×W×H)|
5000mm×1850mm×1550mm; (upper level)
|Safeguard device||Hydraulic whole protection and anti-fall lock devices|
|Work Noise||< 60dB ( A )|
|Maximum Working Pressure||16 MPa|
|Modes of operation|
High-grade anti-corrosion paint
Black, Red, Blue, Grey, Yellow etc. ( customized
|Certificate||ISO9001 and CE|
This four post double lift including 4 car spaces. The upper level two car spaces are united as a whole unit and can be lifted up and down together. The bottom level cars can go in and out directly. When the spaces in the bottom level are spared, the spaces in the upper level will be lifted down to ground. Then the cars will go out and in freely.
1. Good choice for parking and simple repair
2. Hydraulic driven, cable lifting system
3. Manual or electric single point release
4. Automatic lock system ensure safety in different heights
5. Maintenance free load bearing
6. Immovable runway
7. Stop blocks in all posts for added safety
8. Moveable drip trays prevent pollution of vehicle on floor
9. Caster kit for moving the lift easily
10.Mold machining through the whole process so that the parts are universal and interchangeable
11.120% capacity Dynamic load text and 150% static load test
12.Italian oil seal to make sure no oil leakage
13.Electromagnetic valve with urgent manual drop function
14.Optional Manual pump for lock release in case of power off.
15.Optional 24V Control box and Electromagnetic valve
Structure and Dimensions:
Package and Shipping Method:
1. What trade term you can accept?
----FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA. (If you want check the shipping cost, tell us your nearest sea port).
2. What payment term can you accept?
----Often we accept TT or LC. For small sample order, we can accept ESCROW, PAYPAL, WESTUNION, etc...
3. How about the loading information and HS Code?