Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type||Scissor car parking lift|
|Mode of Operation||Manual control buttons / Keys|
|Car Size (L/W/H)||
|Mode of Drive||Hydraulic|
|Working Voltage||110-415V, 1 or 3 Phases|
|Safeguard Device||Fixed anti-falling lock devices|
|Control System Voltage||AC24|
|Car Platform Thickness||≥200mm|
|Outer Size||Please see below dimensions|
High-grade anti-corrosion paint
or hot galvanized treatment
|Color||Red, Blue, Grey, Yellow etc. (Optional)|
|Certification||ISO9001 and CE|
This parking system is designed 2 spaces of up and down as one unit. The bottom car can go in and out directly. When the upper space needs to park a car, the car in the bottom should be driven out.
1. Can be used in household or office building parking lot;
2. Graceful and compact configuration;
3. Driven by hydraulic cylinders directly, equalizer ensures the synchronization and level of platform;
4. Simple and practical lock system, automatic lock and release system, safe and reliable;
5. Optional wave plate or diamond plate car platform; Optional spray paint or hot galnanized surface treatment;
6. Mold machining through the whole process so that the parts are universal and interchangeable;
7. Pass 120% capacity dynamic load test and 150% capacity static load test;
8. Italian oil seal to make sure no oil leakage;
9. Solenoid valve has the emergency manual lock release function;
10. Optional manual pump on power unit in case of power off;
11.Optional 24v control box and solenoid valve;
12.Optional ultrared rays alarm device, in case of unguarded entrance;
Structure and Dimensions:
1. What trade term you can accept?
----FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA. (If you want check the shipping cost, tell us your nearest sea port).
2. What payment term can you accept?
----100%TT in advance for sample order (1-3 sets)
----30%TT in advance, and 70%TT before shipping or 70%LC at sight for full container order.
3. How about the loading information and HS Code?
---12 months for electrical parts, 5 years for mechanical structure.
---ISO90001 & CE.
Note: For more questions, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org